All the services and contents have a disclaimer , you may read it here.
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") governs the usage of CYBRIDGEs products and services (the "Services"). This Policy is incorporated by reference into each contract CYBRIDGE enters into with a customer (each, a "Customer") for the use of such Services. CYBRIDGE may modify this Policy at any time without notice. In addition, this Policy is incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions applicable to CYBRIDGEs Web site so that no person who utilizes CYBRIDGEs Web site (regardless of whether that person is a Customer) may take any action utilizing CYBRIDGEs Web site that a Customer would be prohibited to take utilizing the Services.
This AUP is intended to help protect our Customers and the Internet community from the inappropriate use of the Internet. Customers use of CYBRIDGE service constitutes acceptance of this AUP. CYBRIDGE reserves the right to revise and update this AUP from time to time. The Customer is responsible for keeping itself informed of the current AUP in effect, including any revisions or updates, and for abiding by the terms of this AUP.
1. CYBRIDGE services may only be used for lawful purposes, and Customer shall bear the burden of establishing that such use complies with all applicable laws. The Customer is responsible for all use of the account, with or without the knowledge or consent of the Customer.
2. CYBRIDGE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, with or without notice, to remove or refuse to post material that violates this AUP or to suspend or terminate service provided to any Customer if the Customer or any end-user using Customers services or facilities, directly or indirectly:
a. Violates the rules, regulations and policies applicable to any network, server, computer database, web site or newsgroup that Customer or end-user accesses;
b. Sends, or facilitates the sending of, unsolicited bulk mail messages ("email spam") to any person or system in a way that could be expected to adversely impact CYBRIDGE network or facilities; or sends mail-bombs (masses of e-mail or other data) to any person or system, propagates or replies to mail-bombs, or uses a CYBRIDGE website address or hosted web account to collect responses from unsolicited commercial e-mail;
c. Uses services in a manner which is intended to abuse or to violate the property rights of others, including, without limitation, activities which result in the distribution of viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancel bots, or other destructive activities;
d. Uses the services in a manner that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy;
e. Violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing criminal activity, export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
f. Publishes or communicates material that is obscene, defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
g. Uses services to attempt to break security, or in fact, breaks security of any computer network, or to access an account without authorization;
h. Forges removes or modifies identifying network header information ("spoofing"), or employs any other methods in connection with the transmission of e-mail used to disguise or mislead any user name or the source or quantity of transmissions; except when using deliberately misleading headers in newsgroups to avoid Spam e-mail address collectors.
i. Relays e-mail through any third-party systems without authority;
j. Uses services to conduct any other activities which CYBRIDGE determines are injurious to its Customers, operations, or reputation
k. Provides false information on a CYBRIDGE service application, contract or on-line application, including, but not limited to, the fraudulent credit card information;
l. Attempts to or resells CYBRIDGE service without CYBRIDGE authorization;
m. Uses bandwidth or disk space in excess of limits permitted in account descriptions.
3. Customer must immediately notify CYBRIDGE of any unauthorized use of an account, and/or any breach, or attempted breach, of security known to Customer. Customer is responsible for ensuring that its network is configured in a secure manner. Customer may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use its network for illegal or inappropriate activities. CYBRIDGE takes no responsibility for the security of the communications transmitted over CYBRIDGE facilities.
4. CYBRIDGE does not, and does not hereby assume any responsibility to, review or edit materials which Customers or its end-users publish or post on CYBRIDGE facilities or the Internet, and is not responsible for such content, posting or activity. CYBRIDGE is not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to or CYBRIDGE Customers services.
5. CYBRIDGE co-operates fully with Indian enforcement officials. CYBRIDGE respects Customer privacy rights and will not intentionally disclose Customers online communications or activities except to comply with court orders, subpoenas, statutes, regulations, or governmental requests; in order to protect CYBRIDGE or its Customers from harm; or where necessary for the operation of the system. CYBRIDGE may occasionally and randomly monitor online communications only for mechanical or quality control checks.
6. CYBRIDGE may, in its sole discretion, remove or disable Customer materials or terminate services to Customer with or without notice to Customer, if Customers materials, postings or links allegedly infringe trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties. CYBRIDGE is not responsible for determining if the allegations of infringement are valid. In addition , CYBRIDGE may terminate services to Customer, if Customer violates this provision.
7. Customers who are Internet Service Providers must follow the policies outlined above or stricter ones with regard to their end-users use of Services.
8. All email services provided are POP3 email services. Customers are requested to download all their emails using any email clients. CYBRIDGE will be entitled to host the emails and make them avaialble using its Web Interface untill they are hosted, however, we can not guarantee loss of any contents or emails due to change in server hardware, software, upgradations or change in services. Data Backup facility available is limited only for website contents ,and does not include Email or Database backup and CYBRIDGE does not warantee or guarantee restoration or compensation of any kind in case of loss of emails / database.
9. CYBRIDGE, in its sole discretion, will determine on a case-by-case basis what action will be taken in response to a violation of this AUP. CYBRIDGE reserves the right to investigate suspected or alleged violations of this AUP, including gathering information from Customer, its end-user the complaining party, and examining of material on CYBRIDGE servers. Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit CYBRIDGE actions or remedies in any manner. CYBRIDGE reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the CYBRIDGE service and levying cancellation charges to cover CYBRIDGE costs in the event of termination for the causes outlined above. CYBRIDGE reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
10. CYBRIDGE shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any Customer or any third party resulting in whole or in part from CYBRIDGE exercise of its rights under theses policies. By using CYBRIDGE services, Customer agrees to waive and hold harmless CYBRIDGE from any claims relating to any action taken by CYBRIDGE including conducting an investigation, issuing a warning, refusing to post material, removing material, or suspending or terminating services, or other appropriate action. This waiver applies to all violations described in this AUP.
11. Violations of this policy shall be reported by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by phone to the CYBRIDGE Network Operations Center at +91 (20) 25434106.
12. CYBRIDGE reserves the right to amend, alter, or modify this AUP at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. Any amendment or modification is effective when posted and any use of the CYBRIDGE services after the posting of a modification or amendment will be considered acceptance of those modifications.
13. CYBRIDGE / VIRTUAL 24X7 Email Send Rate Limit & Restrictions:
To uphold the quality and reputation of CYBRIDGE / VIRTUAL 24X7 Email Service, your use of email service is subject to following Send Rate Limit & Restrictions. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by CYBRIDGE / VIRTUAL 24X7 in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Email send limit for shared web hosting / Business Mailing Solution / Virtual Private Servers / Cloud Server :
No more than 500 emails (recipients) per day.
No more than 100 emails (recipients) per hour.
14. 15 % Service Tax applicable separately on services from 1st June 2016 as per GOVT. rule.
15. Support and Services -
We make sure that you enjoy smooth, uninterrupted services, however in case of any technical issues or if you need some information, our 24/7 helpdesk by support ticket system is always ready to assist you. In case of telephonic support only available in Office time (http://virtual24x7.com/html/support.html).
16. Ticket Response time -
Response time to ticket or e-mail - 1-2 Hours. Resolution time - 6 Hours to 24 Hours, depending on the complexity of the issue. If a 3rd party vendor help is required, then the resolution will take a little longer. Any new license set up requires 24 hours.
17. Cancellation policy -
Account can be cancelled any time by giving us a Twenty days (20 days) advance notice by mail before next Invoice due date.
CYBRIDGE has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. This statement sets forth our information gathering and dissemination practices for the www.cybridge.in websites.
What Do We Collect and Where?
Our sites use several different forms that our customers can use to request information, products, and services. From these forms, we collect the following information:
1.Visitors' contact information (like e-mail addresses)
2.Unique identifiers (like customer numbers)
3.Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
CYBRIDGEmakes every effort to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All financial information is encrypted during transmission, and our company databases are accessible only to internal employees.
What Do We Use This Information For?
We use your contact information to send you information about our company and to get in touch with you when necessary. We also use the information we collect to improve the content of our Web site. Our site allows you to opt out of receiving communications from us. You will be given this choice at the points where we request your information. If you do not wish to receive future marketing mailings, please send e-mail to unsubscribe@. You can update your contact information on virtual24x7.com at any time.cybridge.in
We may ask you to enter your credit card or account information in CYBRIDGE or our configurator to enable us to debit your account when you purchase Virtual hosting or other services from us. All information you will be asked to enter is protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to prevent it being intercepted by anyone else as it is transferred over the Internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will never authorize the release of this information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes.
We use your unique network address (IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
This site contains links to external websites. CYBRIDGE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
CYBRIDGE retains copyright and/or applicable rights to all text and graphic images supplied by this site.
All trademarks and service marks remain the sole property of their respective holders.
You may print copies of the information on this site for your own personal use; store the files on your own computer for your personal use only, or reference this server from your own documents.
You may not distribute any text or graphics herein to others without the express written permission of CYBRIDGE, "mirror" this information on your own server without permission from CYBRIDGE, or modify or re-use in any way the text or graphics on this system.
For any more Legal information contact our Legal Department at email@example.com.